Commercial photography/ Still life product photos
Advertising photography is a field of photography that aims to promote products, services, brands or companies through images. Advertising photos are created to attract the attention of potential customers, evoke positive emotions and make them buy.
Advertising photographers need to be very creative and be able to present the product in the best possible light in order to catch the attention of the audience. Things such as lighting, perspective, colour, composition and style are important when creating promotional photographs.
Promotional photography is used in many fields such as fashion, cosmetics, food, architecture, cars and many more. They appear on billboards, in newspapers and magazines, in TV and Internet commercials and on company websites.
If you want to use promotional photography services, you need to get in touch with a professional photographer who is experienced in taking advertising photos and who knows how to adapt his work to the client's needs.
Promotional photography has many different uses, depending on the needs of the client and what product or service they want to promote.
Some of the most common uses of promotional photography include:
- Product promotion - Images of products used to promote their sale in shops, on websites, in catalogues or advertisements.
- Service promotional photography - Photos showing the services offered by a business, such as renovation services, beauty services, spas, etc.
- Architectural promotional photography - Photos of buildings, hotels, flats, offices, etc. used to advertise properties.
- Fashion advertising photography - photos of clothes, jewellery, shoes, etc. used to promote a brand or collection.
- Food advertising photography - photos of food and dishes used to advertise restaurants, bars, cafes etc.
Advertising photography requires marketing skills in addition to technical skills. Photographers need to know how to tailor their images to their target audience and use the images to convey the right advertising message. Today, when business life is increasingly competitive, high-quality promotional photography can be a very important tool for attracting customers' attention and selling products or services.
Pricesfor promotional photography can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including:
- Use of the image - the price can vary depending on whether the image will be used on a website, in print, in a social media advertising campaign or on a billboard.
- Licence - the price may depend on the type of licence chosen. The licence usually specifies how the image can be used and how long it will last.
- Characteristics of the photo - the price may depend on whether the photo is original and unique, as well as the complexity of the photo.
- Size of the photo - the price may depend on the size of the photo you are buying. Therefore, there is no definite answer to this question. However, the prices of promotional photos usually start from tens to hundreds of dollars, and the price can go up to several thousand dollars, especially in the case of large advertising campaigns or the use of photos on large billboards.
It is good to bear in mind that there are also websites such as Shutterstock, Adobe Stock or iStock, which offer a wide range of promotional images with different prices and licences.
It is a good idea to take promotional photos of products, as the photo is one of the most important visual elements that can attract the attention of potential customers and encourage them to buy the product. When done well, which showcase the product in an attractive way, they can help build your brand and attract new customers.
Advertising images help to show a product in the best light, taking into account its features and benefits. This gives customers a better idea of what to expect when they buy the product. It is also worth noting that in the age of social media, well-crafted product photos are very important, as they can increase the exposure and popularity of a brand, which helps increase sales. It is important to note that promotional photos must be professionally taken to reflect the quality and value of the product. If promotional photos are taken poorly or the product is portrayed in an inappropriate way, they can discourage customers and damage the brand. Therefore, it is worth investing in professional photography, which will definitely pay off in the long run.