If you would like to refresh the image of your company and need a new look on the visual issue - You have come to the perfect place! We will take care of the visual identity for your company comprehensively. For years we have been designing materials for our clients, which they use to promote their business.
Based on our product/advertising images - we also do various types of graphic design such as product catalogues, advertising brochures or flyers. In addition to this, we also offer the creation of designs for banners, roll-ups or websites or social media.
In addition, thanks to our partnerships with top web printers, we are able to provide competitive prices for our graphic design projects. Contact us for more details - we will be happy to advise You and price Your new project!
Graphic design is the act of creating a visual representation of a particular concept, idea or information using graphics, typography, color and other visual elements.
Graphic design can encompass many different areas, such as web design, logo design, poster design, packaging design, book design and many others.
Important elements of graphic design include the use of appropriate techniques, tools and software, as well as the selection of appropriate colors, fonts and other visual elements. Graphic design is very important in today's world because it allows you to convey information to your audience in an attractive and easily digestible way.
The visual presentation of information is very important for the recipient of information. Through design, complex data can be attractively presented that might otherwise be difficult to understand or simply not very interesting to the recipient.
Graphic design is a creative process that requires imagination, aesthetics and visual thinking in addition to technical skills. Graphic designers must be able to understand the needs of the client and the viewer in order to create a design that meets their expectations and goals.
Depending on the type of graphic design project, designers use various tools and software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch or Figma, to create an attractive and functional design. In short, graphic design is an important part of today's visual world and has many applications in various fields such as marketing, advertising, education, publishing and web design.
Graphic design has many advantages and benefits for clients and society.
Here are some of them:
- Attention - Well-thought-out graphic designs can capture the attention of the audience and keep them focused on the information being presented.
- Ease of remembering - Graphic designs designed according to the principles of good design are easy to remember and last longer in the memory of the recipient.
- Build image - Good graphic design, such as a logo or website design, can help create a positive image for a company or organization.
- Improve readability - Graphic design can help improve the readability and comprehension of the information presented, especially when dealing with complex data or an issue.
- Improve engagement - Aesthetically pleasing and functionally finished graphic designs can increase audience engagement and encourage them to interact with the content.
- Improve awareness - good graphic designs, such as logos, help increase awareness of a brand or organization.
- Facilitate communication - graphic design helps you better communicate with your audience, especially if the information is clear and easily accessible.
All of these benefits come from good graphic design that is visually appealing, functional and tailored to the needs of Consumers and audiences.
Graphic design costs vary widely and depend on many factors, such as:
- Type of project - The cost of graphic design depends on the type, such as logo design, packaging design, website design, etc.
- Scale of the project - The price of doing a graphic design project also depends on the scale, such as whether the project is done for one person or for a small company or a large company.
- Experience of the designer - affects the cost of the project. Designers with more experience and reputation may command a higher price.
- Turnaround time - The shorter the turnaround time, the higher the amount.
- Amount of work - The more complex the project, the higher the cost.
For graphic design projects, the fee is usually based on an hourly rate or a fixed price for the entire project. For larger projects, graphic designers often offer their services in packages that include different types of graphics. It's worth knowing that when choosing a graphic designer, you shouldn't be guided only by price, but also by the quality and experience of their past work to ensure a properly polished and professional project.
Feel free to contact us if You need to make a project larger or smaller - it does not matter :) We are open to cooperation, in any dimension of design.